Why Does Footage Look Grainy After Rendering?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on some footage I shot using the FilmicPro app on my iPhone 7. Original footage looks fine but decided I wanted to do some extensive color grading. I spend some time applying an assortment of effects and prior to rendering everything looks great. However, after I render...the image is *very* noisy. I've never had this issue where when after I render something it doesn't look anything like its pre-rendered state. I'd include photos but it's very hard to tell the difference between pre-rendered and rendered photos. I'm working on the latest version of Premiere and an M1 Macbook Pro. Can anyone explain why the image degrades so much after rendering and if there is a workaround or do I just have to keep rendering anytime I change an effect to get a real idea of how it will look? Happy to provide any more specs if needed. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

does it look ok when you re-import back into premiere?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines