• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Adobe Premier is getting more bug every update?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Premier is getting more and more bugs every single time I update it. 

Last update a few months ago, can't export while on the boost of NVIDIA or Intel? I called them, I asked for help. After 5 hours of poking around, they can't resolve it. Therefore, the solution was exporting w/o any boost and it takes an hour every time I want to export something with just 20 mins of length. They said wait till the next update. 

This update every time I switch from something else back to Editing Tabs. It froze no matter how many times I opened and closed the program. 

So basically, I have to work with luck now?  I need something more reliable. I have been using Premiere Pro for a long time. This is getting more and more disappointing and frustrating. Especially the deadline is in 2 days. It took hours for them just to solve 1 problem and sometimes they don't even know what causes it. 

I'm seriously thinking of stopping the subscription and change to something else. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics,, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is an MSI GP 73 Leopard with RAM of 32GB and NVIDIA 1060! I always make sure my drive has plenty of space at least 100-150GB of free space when I work. 

I did change it to the Studio Driver1

The last time I spoke with somebody, they can't fix it. They even put it up with their boss, and they couldn't find a solution too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that many people who were working on Premiere Pro in 2004 and 2011 have retired. Adobe needs to create Adobe Edit 1.0 or Cinematic Edit 1.0. It should have the best of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Prelude included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I am super frustrated with Adobe Cloud! Not only Premier, but I also use Adobe Illustrator, and it is not stable as well.

Going back to Premier tho. It is getting worse and worse. I have been using it for 6 years now. Obviously not as experience as the long-time users, but I can tell it is getting more unstable and unreliable on jobs. One time it got a bug so bad with exporting; since I put some motion graphic in and do a video with a person with a green screen, it could not export, keep frozen every time I tried. I ask for help, the guy was slow, and after checking my computer for 6 hours, he and his boss could not determine what was wrong. The due date was the next day, and they wasted 6 hours of mine. I have to transfer everything to my friend's computer to export. Later on, I did my own research turn out it was a bug since 2018 that they have not fixed. Unbelievable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<<Unbelievable>>

? maybe so, but why was your friend able to export it with seeming ease? Perhaps it's your hardware or something installed that PP doesn't like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Support check the system for me and everything! They said everything seemed fine, and they did not know what caused it. They said it because of the Ultra Key effect that caused the bug, but they did not know why. They recommended not to use it. But it was a video film in a green screen environment to be put on a different background. How can I get my job done w/o using it? I asked, and they said they don't know what to do too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had issues with software before, and it is frustrating. More than a few times in many years of using computers I've had to start from the beginning. That usually involoves purchasing / upgrading my c: drive. So as not to loose everything on it, I generally archive the current one. So I purchase a new one, SSDs are getting cheaper... and install Windows. Then I install the problem software. I recall one time in particular everything worked and I was sorta frustrated with that. So, I just went on to install other software and keep checking the problem software. Once I had most everything installed, and I was not checking every time, I installed the printer driver and Bing! That cause the problem I was having.... So, usually when you are having issues that most other arent. (Like your friend) you probably have something in conflict on your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines