• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my adobe premiere pro and creative cloud constantly asking me to sign in,

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, recently I have had an issue where whenever I access my Creative cloud app, or premiere pro app, it constantly keeps making me sign in. And also does anyone know why whenever I login into premiere pro, and load up a prject, it closes after a few seconds?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, try the steps mentioned in this article to solve the Creative Cloud sign-in issue.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having the same problem. No matter how many times I sign back into Creative Cloud, it kicks me out. I tried uninstallig Pro and Cloud, reinstalling with all updates, and still the same problem! I can't use Premiere Pro at all now because Cloud keeps closing it to crash. I am so confused and frustrated! What am I supposed to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maybe trying to contact support rather than a user forum.  if you go to adobe.com you should be able to find the contact info.  If not, post back and I'll dig it out for you (but the lord helps those that help themselves).  Are you by any chance behind a firewall or using a vpn?  might be causing the problem...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines