• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my clip so long and how do I make it shorter?

Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to delete everything after a certain point? That seems like it would be very useful.

Untited3.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're talking about the extra space in your timeline, not a clip. You can zoom in/out with the +/- keys. You can hit \ to show the full timeline. If it keeps showing that much extra space then it's possible you have a little clip or something over there. You can choose Track Select Forward (A) and select to the right of the media you want, then click delete, just to make sure there's not some straggler frame out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Place your play head where you want the deletion to occur. Press CMD (CTRL) + K to razor your entire timeline. Then press "A" and click a clip on the timeline immediately to the right of where you razor'ed. Then press Delete on your keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines