• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my script self deleting?

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is absolutely bizarre. I have used Adobe Story without issue for over two years, but suddenly the script I've been working on has been deleting itself in massive chunks, with the data seemingly going nowhere. When I logged in it showed I had 32 written pages when I had done over 50. Believing this to be a simple error on the loading page, I went and checked, and sure enough about 15 pages were missing. I logged out and back in, but the script then said it only had 15 pages, and when I checked it had deleted over half the script I had just seen. This is beyond frustrating as a lot of work went into those pages, and I don't have a backup. To rule out the obvious I have not shared this project file with anyone, so only I can edit. Does anyone know a way to get this back, or gone through something similar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

For the information of other people visiting this thread, we're able to recover TheKSchul's scripts from our backend.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheKSchul,

Sorry to hear about this!

This is not normal.

Can you send a DM to me with your Adobe ID (that you use with Adobe Story) and the name of your script so that I can get it checked in the backend?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the information of other people visiting this thread, we're able to recover TheKSchul's scripts from our backend.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the assistance, Rameez!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help

-Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines