Why key frame masking changes afterwards??

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

I´ve been doing masking path (for a 1 min. long clip) for lumetri correction. I´ve used adjustment layers, one for sky and one for water, since they are way too bright. I´ve got a very frustrating problem with the other adjustment layer´s masking. The masking won´t stay as I´ve created it (I save all the time). When I go back to check the masking path I´ve created, it´s all messed up, key frame by key frame. Not entirely, on some key frames masking is off just a little here and there, but mostly they are complitely a mess. There are masking points I haven´t even created. I´ve redone the masking path over and over again, and now I´m desperate. I don´t even know, when this happens. If I go back a few key frames to check out, they seem to be fine. But after longer while as I check them out, they are all a mess. I´ve had some errors occuring (red box flashes). It usually flashes so quickly I can´t read it entirely. It has said something about masking effect with a number on it (15 and 12 has appeared I guess). This is my first time making a masking path, so I have no previous experience of the process. I´d really appreciate for any advice how to correct the problem. Masking has been so big undertaking, I really wouldn´t want to start it all over again. Thank you everyone.  

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?