Why so much bugs on Mac ? I can't work !

Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm totally disappointed by the latest updates of Premiere Pro on mac ! I work on a iMac Pro (Mojave) and now it's almost impossible to work normally ! I have crashes everytime... When delete sequences, when change sequences settings, add or delete tracks... Copy and paste elements from a sequence to another... I can't work like this ! I need help !

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why so much bugs on Mac ? I can't work !

Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm totally disappointed by the latest updates of Premiere Pro on mac ! I work on a iMac Pro (Mojave) and now it's almost impossible to work normally ! I have crashes everytime... When delete sequences, when change sequences settings, add or delete tracks... Copy and paste elements from a sequence to another... I can't work like this ! I need help !

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 0
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

14.6 and 14.7 have multiple crashing issues relating to adding tracks and deleting sequences. Changing sequence settings (codecs) and other functionality have also been flagged by users. Staggering that these two iterations have been released and deemed usable. Some sort of checks must have nbeen performed but I see no evidence of that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0