Highlighted

Why the footage can't be replaced?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reading!

I was at work with my co-worker, and we made our 'Premiere-pro' team project. 

He was editing half of the video(A), so was I edit the rest(B). eventually, i shared my B work to him because he wanted to get my B, and put together in 1 footage with his A work.

I knew that the keyboard shortcut of 'replacing one source with another source' is alt+shift+drag

But it does not working. Sometimes it goes well, the clip which is replaced are delayed about 4~5 Frames forward.

The worst thing is... 'there was 2 footage in project pannel!!! please help me.

How do i put together the A,B in one footage and make the clip replaced in right time-line?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why the footage can't be replaced?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reading!

I was at work with my co-worker, and we made our 'Premiere-pro' team project. 

He was editing half of the video(A), so was I edit the rest(B). eventually, i shared my B work to him because he wanted to get my B, and put together in 1 footage with his A work.

I knew that the keyboard shortcut of 'replacing one source with another source' is alt+shift+drag

But it does not working. Sometimes it goes well, the clip which is replaced are delayed about 4~5 Frames forward.

The worst thing is... 'there was 2 footage in project pannel!!! please help me.

How do i put together the A,B in one footage and make the clip replaced in right time-line?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Replace footage does not have a default shortcut. Might want to check that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0