• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't it stop CRASHING!!!!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything and adobe premiere pro v14 won't stop crashing. I can²t open my current project in an older version and previous versions (2019) and have tryed downgrading to 14.03 but it won't open!

I have a whole pipeline due TOMORROW!!! ARGGG

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can²t open my current project in an older version and previous versions (2019)

That is correct: projects are not compatible with older versions.

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Windows

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Mac

As for the crashing I would suggest customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Premiere crashing at startup, as soon as you open the project, when you run a specific task in Premiere, or randomly while working? Crashes can be caused by lots of things, but without more information it's difficult to troubleshoot. If Premiere is crashing on startup or before it even loads your project, try trashing your preferences: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/....

You can also try to install the Public Beta which will allow you to go back and forth between Premiere 2020 and it with the same project file (the public beta doesn't overwrite the 2020 version, and it has been very stable for me). You can install this from the Creative Cloud app by going to the "Beta" section in the left sidebar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere is misbehaving seriously for the past week and I haven't done any costomization.

I've cleared trash and cash and it's still crashing before loading.

Splash screen is showing and then a dialog box to send crash report. I think I've sent 30 of those already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try installing Beta version and will come back here with awnser. Thanks for your time David.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had the same problem as you for weeks now. I've tried everything from fully formatting windows 10 and installing everything all over again. I tried to downgrade the versions, but I didn't get any positive results. I reset preferences, disabled all plugins, updated graphics card and peripheral drivers, but none of this solved the problem.
I'm still stuck, I CANNOT START ANY PROJECT THAT I HAD STARTED PREVIOUSLY, NOT EVEN ONE.
HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aggiorno :

ho provato ad installare la versione Beta come consiglia David, ma non è per niente stabile. si avvia normalmente, cosa che mi rincuora, ma non posso fare niente. si blocca in continuazione.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use the public beta every day and have had next to no crashes recently. I think there might be something with your projects that's causing this issue. I would try creating a blank project and working from there to see if you have as many crashes. If not, take another blank project and import one of the problematic projects to it to see if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines