Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wider height in Effect Control panel

Engaged ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way to make the graphs taller to make more room for working with keyframes in the Premiere Effects Control Panel timeline?  I found this illustration in the book "The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro" by Jarle Jeirpoll which shows the graphs as much taller than they usually appear in Premiere Pro.  But I can't find any way to make them taller.  Is there a way?

Thanks.

Zaffer

Premiere Pro Effects panel.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Hover on the thin gray horizotal lines that separate the graphs and when the cursor changes to the up/down form, click and drag:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the full screen feature (shortcut `) or get a larger monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann,

I wasn't trying to make the whole Effects Control Panel bigger, I was trying to make the individual graphs inside it bigger (taller) for ease of editing bezier handles.  I discovered the way myself.  The height adjustment is in the Effects Panel Timeline itself, not in the list of effects -- sort of the opposite of the way the timeline works, where the track heightment is in the list, not in timeline itself.

Zaffer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hover on the thin gray horizotal lines that separate the graphs and when the cursor changes to the up/down form, click and drag:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Meg,

That's what I eventually figured out for myself 🙂

Zaffer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines