• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will PremierePro work on Wyse System with NVIDIA Grid M60-1b

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My IT department wants me to use Premiere Pro and the rest of the Adobe Cloud apps on my work desktop so I can remotely VM and edit. I told them I didn't think that would work - and it's not. My desktop is through the Wyse system and the video driver is NVIDIA GRID M60-1B.  My question is - does IT just need to update drivers?  Or do they need to finally get me a laptop (Which I requested months ago) that will run Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: No, it won't work. Get a properly configured laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply. Is there someplace you can point me to give my IT department more insight? I relayed information from Adobe Support which said the same thing. IT said they would look into it but that "Support people have a script and the first item is to blame the hardware."

I believe our system is awesome for business settings - I just don't think it will work for my purposes - but I'm not an IT person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Isn't the statement from Adobe Support sufficiently believable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines