• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will there be a Speech to Text export option that include names and timecode?

Participant ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to have this function in PPro! However, seems like including timecode and speaker names in some version of text file export would be helpful to many users. Is this likely in an update?

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Sorry about that LLoyd. The product team usually does not announce future plans. You can make a feature request here: Premiere Pro User Voice

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that LLoyd. The product team usually does not announce future plans. You can make a feature request here: Premiere Pro User Voice

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that reminder about feature requests. Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lloyd,

Can you post the link to your request so we can upvote it?

Here are links to a couple you might want to upvote:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42817091-option-to-export-t...

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42734783-include-option-to-...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The new transcribe and caption workflow looks to be super helpful and accurate in my tests so far, but I haven't figured out out to include the Speaker information or timecode in exported text file. 

Is there a settings somewhere to include that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made this feature request, as have several others. Please upvote them!

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/43834059-include-timecode-a... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voted! Thanks, Lloyd.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RR,

Upvotes and interest in this topic is going to be included in my weekly update report to the product team. A feature request is always helpful. Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Doing my best to amp up and advocate for you folks.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Kevin - Seems like a hot topic. Though, every feature request is hot for at least one user, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for helping bringing the feature request to the forefront. It would be such a huge win and expansion of the amazing new feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Voted! Indeed, I understand the point of adding Speaker name (very cool feature) if you cannot export that outside of PPro? How do I share this with others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transcription feature is really helpful.  Love the fact that it identifies different speakers and that I can label.  However, when I export the transcription to a text file, it just provides text of the transcription with no formatting and no speaker identification.  I'd like an export organized the same way as it shows in the Text window in the application broken out by speaker and sequence start/end times.  How can I do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines