Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Precision Trackpad Gestures and Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently switched over to a Windows machine with a (Precision touchpad) from a Mac and am having trouble not only using the trackpad for gestures (pinch to zoom, scrolling side to side, etc.) and it simply won't do it. I've got an MX Master that I've macro'd the gesture to and that doesn't work in the timeline either. I'm having no problems with gestures outside of my adobe software. Apparently, Photoshop has a gestures option in it's "Tools" section, but Premiere doesn't seem to have this and I can't find ANYTHING helpful. Even the adobe support chat is telling me it's connecting me to a representative and then nothing ever happens.

I'm excited for this machine, but the gestures are a HUGE part of my workflow. Surely the precision drivers are supported, they're through Windows...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resurrecting this thread because I'm having the exact same issue and can't find any answers elsewhere. Anyone find a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines