Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Scaling causing problems with eyedropper tool

Contributor ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using the eyedropper tool to select the color I need for Ultra key in my video but for some reason, the color I am hovering over is not the color that is showing up (pictures included). Anyone else seen this? I suspect it has to do with Window's scaling. I am running at 175% and have had weird things happen before. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm, reset the scaling to %100 from %175 and everything works fine. Except being too small to see. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scaling of 100%, 150%, and 200% typically work correctly. Other scaling settings may or may not.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

150% not working right. Oddly if I set the scaling to 100% when I start the program and then move it to 175% it seems to respond correctly?

Anyone else? Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still looking for a better option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines