• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with a video that was exported from PowerPoint

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a video that was exported from Powerpoint into Premier. It looked fine in premier, I added a track and some edits, but when I exported the file the slide images pixelate really badly just before the slide changes, in the exported video. Originally I thought that it was the slide transitions so I took these out in power point, re-exported it and repeted the process. Unfortunately it still doesn't work. Has anyone tried to do this before, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix it.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view
- post your information IN your message, not as an attachment that someone would have to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to re-encode the video using hard brake first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines