Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace glitching and Rendering Issues

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I have my HSC multimedia major work due soonish and Premiere Pros being giving me a tough time. 

FOr starters, everytime i open Premiere I have to render the same sections of my timeline which can take up to 20 minutes even if i save it and re-open it rendered. My workspace is super glitchy aswell with the effects and other panels on my right not responding to my clicks and glitching heavily whenever I try to add an effect. I have a brand new dell xps 15 and I am using an external hard drive to store all my files. I am using the app plugged in on charge and I am using Boris Sapphire FX.

ANy help would be really appreciated

Thanks, Wil

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+ I was not having this issue previously

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the last graphic cards drivers?

What is your graphic card on the XPS 15 ?

If you have the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti ,  install the Studio drivers instead of Game ready drivers and have a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mate thanks for responding

I installed the studio driver and thanks for the help but it's still not working unfortunately. Any other tips you might possibly have?

Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe try to use the Mercury playback engine software only to see if there is any difference.

The issues you're facing are only for one project or every projects ?

See if it come from your saphire plug in by uninstalling .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines