Highlighted

Workspace Still Not Properly Saving

Explorer ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Version 14.2.0 - Windows 10 Pro

When creating a new project the Project Panel is STILL not in the correct place. Everything else in the workspace saves properly. For the past several updates the issue has been the same.

The Project Panel is the only window not properly saving. This only occurs when starting a new project.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting recommended over the span of several months.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Workspace Still Not Properly Saving

Explorer ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Version 14.2.0 - Windows 10 Pro

When creating a new project the Project Panel is STILL not in the correct place. Everything else in the workspace saves properly. For the past several updates the issue has been the same.

The Project Panel is the only window not properly saving. This only occurs when starting a new project.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting recommended over the span of several months.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing this too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two updates have passed, now using 14.3.2, and this still hasn't been resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0