• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspaces - Is This a Bug?

Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've talked to Adobe Customer Support several times about this and every time they can't fix it and tell me they will get back to me, but then a day or two later I get an email saying the support case is going to be closed. So, I'm wondering if this is an issue that can be duplicaed on any copy of Premiere Pro (at least on Windows). Watch my video and give it a try yourself. Let me know if you get the same result. 

Also, before you ask, I have tried doing this with "Import Workspace From Projects" checked and unchecked. It still happens either way.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no one else is willing to test this to see if it happens to them as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue: Project panel has a mind of its own. See the same thing.

Been going on for several versions now.

After a while it sticks in the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Known issue: Project panel has a mind of its own. See the same thing.

Been going on for several versions now.

After a while it sticks in the project.

By @Ann Bens

If it's a known issue, they haven't been telling their phone or chat tech support people. I called about it twice and both times they connected to my computer, tried a bunch of different stuff that didn't work, and then told me they'd have to call me back. Then I'd get an email a day or two later saying they were closing the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are lots of bugs with workspaces since v15 that I've found. I can't get Premiere to remember stuff here and there but haven't pinpointed exact steps like you. It's absolutely buggy and for some reason isn't remembering certain things. The biggest problem I have found is that it doesn't remember "list" or "thumbnail" view in the project panel. Always resets to thumbnail view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines