Worst customer service i have ever had

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have raised an issue I am having with making proxies or attaching proxies from MXF files. I have explained that the job i am working on cannot be done without solving this issue and that it is a matter of extreame urgency. The first agent tried to do it and failed then said they would get back to me. Nothing happened after that. I then contacted again and was told the case would be escalated and I would recieve a call within 24-48 hours. No call.

I phone them and am told they will conatct me within an hour, two hours later no contact. So I call them and everytime an agent puts me through to the technical department the phone is cut off, I do this 7 times. The agaent even said I have your number and if you get cut off I will call you back but nothing.

I used to recomend adobe to people and say that their customer service is really good, but i have to say this has caused me to take a complete u-turn. I am at a stage where all that is left to do is switch the software I use altogether. Very dissapointing.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Worst customer service i have ever had

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have raised an issue I am having with making proxies or attaching proxies from MXF files. I have explained that the job i am working on cannot be done without solving this issue and that it is a matter of extreame urgency. The first agent tried to do it and failed then said they would get back to me. Nothing happened after that. I then contacted again and was told the case would be escalated and I would recieve a call within 24-48 hours. No call.

I phone them and am told they will conatct me within an hour, two hours later no contact. So I call them and everytime an agent puts me through to the technical department the phone is cut off, I do this 7 times. The agaent even said I have your number and if you get cut off I will call you back but nothing.

I used to recomend adobe to people and say that their customer service is really good, but i have to say this has caused me to take a complete u-turn. I am at a stage where all that is left to do is switch the software I use altogether. Very dissapointing.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pinging @Kevin-Monahan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, hoping @Kevin-Monahan  pops in, as Ann "requested" also. He's a major Product Support person (Adobe "ranks" are bluntly confusing) and one heck of a knowledgeable editor in any app.

When going to either their live chat or phone help systems Kevin always warns people to ask for the video queue as soon as you get a live body. Otherwise, you're dealing with generalists working off a cheat sheet.  Some of the video que people are actually quite good. Outside that ... well, you're very familiar with what happens unfortunately.

That said, there are quite a few of the regular users here that might be able to offer help if you posted the details of the trouble.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 1