Highlighted

wrong google login pop up automatically with export /publish to youtube

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, when I open export /publish to youtube always the wrong google login pops up automatically. Tried to save preset with the right login but when I later open this preset again the wrong old google login pops up. How to solve this? It should save me a lot of time.

Working with latest version Premiere Pro en Catalina 

sSchermafbeelding 2020-08-13 om 12.17.44.png

kind regards Kliko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

wrong google login pop up automatically with export /publish to youtube

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, when I open export /publish to youtube always the wrong google login pops up automatically. Tried to save preset with the right login but when I later open this preset again the wrong old google login pops up. How to solve this? It should save me a lot of time.

Working with latest version Premiere Pro en Catalina 

sSchermafbeelding 2020-08-13 om 12.17.44.png

kind regards Kliko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oke thanks! Which forum?? I did not see how to post in other forums sorry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines