• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong JPEGs being rendered in preview and export

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having this really weird issue where the linked files are somehow being mismatched.

I have 3 still jpeg slides between a few clips of videos. Pretty simple all in all.

But when I drop in the second still slide, it shows the image that is actually the third one. But the file name is correct and the "show in finder" links to the right place. So why is the rendering of the wrong image?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

I may have fixed it, I had all three JPEG slides titled 1 2 and 3, and maybe that confused it? I dont know. I exported them from AI using different names and then it seemed to have worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell us your sequence settings and your source properties.  You might try deleting your cache files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have fixed it, I had all three JPEG slides titled 1 2 and 3, and maybe that confused it? I dont know. I exported them from AI using different names and then it seemed to have worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for posting the solution.  Not everybody does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines