WTF is this trash software??

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to edit a f#@$ing simple screen recording [6Mb file] and this piece of trash software freezes as soon as I load the media!! Same with Rush! WTF??!!! It takes my entire 64Gb of RAM as soon as I load the media! Even tried limiting the RAM usage and the program just ignore my settings... unbelievable!

A 6 core i7 with an excellent quadro card and this trash software can't do $H!T...

A freeware like ShotCut chews this video like nothing!

I want my money back!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

WTF is this trash software??

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to edit a f#@$ing simple screen recording [6Mb file] and this piece of trash software freezes as soon as I load the media!! Same with Rush! WTF??!!! It takes my entire 64Gb of RAM as soon as I load the media! Even tried limiting the RAM usage and the program just ignore my settings... unbelievable!

A 6 core i7 with an excellent quadro card and this trash software can't do $H!T...

A freeware like ShotCut chews this video like nothing!

I want my money back!

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?