• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XAVC S 4k from A73 not fine on PP2020

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me who cannot get Premiere Pro 2020 on Mac to read files from Sony A73? I just get the "not supported_" message and there is indeed no media inside the imported folder within Premiere.  What am I missing?

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're not the only one, 

I have had no issues before with importing footage from my Sony a7rii camera, however after upgrading to version 14.3, the videos no longer import. Whether I try to import from the file menu, or media explorer, or drag from windows explorer, premiere just hangs up on the import files dialog box, keep in mind it does not freeze. I can cancel, but the progress bar just stays there. I have to revert back to 14.2 and I am able to import my footage. I have also tried changing from cuda to software with no luck.

What is wierd also is that i downgraded to 14.2, imported my footage, saved the prject and upgraded back to 14.3, then opened the same project and the video was still on the timeline. However i cannot import anything. This has never been an issue for me in the past. I have followed all troubleshooting steps known to man.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines