XML Export with Metadata

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to organize footage in KYNO.  

There is an option to import Metadata in KYNO that does so from an XML.  It does not do it from an Ale.  According to their workflow, they say to export an XML from your PPro project. Then simply "import Metadata" inside of Kyno.  However when I do so I get the error of "No Metadata extracted from the selected file." 

When I look at the XML generated by PPro, there is not any clip metadata.  Is there an option to get it all in there? 

TOPICS
Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XML Export with Metadata

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to organize footage in KYNO.  

There is an option to import Metadata in KYNO that does so from an XML.  It does not do it from an Ale.  According to their workflow, they say to export an XML from your PPro project. Then simply "import Metadata" inside of Kyno.  However when I do so I get the error of "No Metadata extracted from the selected file." 

When I look at the XML generated by PPro, there is not any clip metadata.  Is there an option to get it all in there? 

TOPICS
Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?