• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You should be able to center text vertically & horizontally in the effect controls

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I always have to go to the essential graphics panel instead of having this normal feature inside of the effect control of the text.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The EGP is the "assumed" main panel for text work now. Which is why I assume they don't have all the text formatting controls in the EGP dupliated in the ECP. As like most, I work with the EGP layer stack and grouping and such, I always do graphics/mogrts from the EGP panel and of course you do some controls in the ECP.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even though it's the main panel for any graphics, it's just such an inconvenience that you have to open up the graphic work space to position the text in the middle of the frame. If I'm working with extensive graphics I also work in the EGP but it's just not useful to have it open the whole time just incase I need to align one line of text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Snap in the Program Monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a very easy way to do this. 

Move your text in your Program Monitor while pressing Crtl. It will temporaly enable the Snap in Monitor Feature.

You can enable it permanently or disable it with the icon in the snapshot below.

Snap_icon_2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines