• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Youtube export settings

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey to anyone seeing this, I was just wondering what the best export settings for youtube are. I record on obs at a solid 60fps and I have the Nvidea driver and GEforce experience installed as well. My compuer specs are a 1660ti GEforce GTX graphics card and an i5 Intel 10th gen 6-core as my central processer. Everything looks fine in adobe and when I finish the video, but when I export it to youtube it is not that well and I know other youtubers who have slightly worse specs than me and yet their videos are in vp09(high quality) whereas my videos are avc1 (bad quality). I watched many videos about the best export settings and I created this custom youtube setting preset and these are the settings for it: the frame rate is 60 fps, the field order is progressive, the aspect is square pixels (1.0), I put a check on "render on maximum depth," my performance is on hardware encoding and my profile is on main, the level is at 5.0, and my bitrate encoding is CBR and it is at 40. When I try to do the youtube 4k pre-made preset, some of the screen is black and when I do scale to fit, some of the screen goes away. I am really bugged because the quality is not good. Any help or advice you can give would be greatly apprecieated, and P.S, my monitor resolution is 1900 by 1200, it says recommended but should I change it to something else? Is that why the pre-made youtube preset has some of the edges black? Does the monitor affect my recording quality? Sorry for how long this is and the questions, but I really need some answers.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found by going to Google and entering          youtube video requirements

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I just tried that and it didn't work. I know for a fact that it is all about the export settings for premiere pro but I just dont know what. Could you please suggest one for youtube gaming specifically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to add the fact that I already used the "max bitrate" preset. Just letting you know I already tried that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines