Zoom in 50% for portion of video

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am transfering .jpg images from photoshop to premiere pro to make a stop motion movie. from images 192-318, the image does not fit on the screen like the others. it is way zoomed out. If i change the setting from "fit" to "50%" the images in that sequence look normal, but I only need to be zoomed in 50% for that stretch of images and not the whole movie. How do i get the program to only have those images zoomed in for that time? Thank you !

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Zoom in 50% for portion of video

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am transfering .jpg images from photoshop to premiere pro to make a stop motion movie. from images 192-318, the image does not fit on the screen like the others. it is way zoomed out. If i change the setting from "fit" to "50%" the images in that sequence look normal, but I only need to be zoomed in 50% for that stretch of images and not the whole movie. How do i get the program to only have those images zoomed in for that time? Thank you !

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The settings you are changing only affect the source and program monitor, it does not change the size of the clip when exported. What are the pixel sizes of your stills and do they have a black border?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about the Program monitor, that is not how it will look on output unless set at 100%.

It only changes the zoom as you watch it in the program monitor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0