• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Q2N 4K 1080 video 44.1 audio - end of the world?

Engaged ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  New to video here.  I recorded a video on my Zoom Q2N 4K. The video setting was 1080-30, and because when I work with audio I record everything at 44.1 KHz, I chose that setting on the camera as well.  Great recording, flew it into Premiere and edited the video there and the audio in Audition (awesome noise reduction tools).  But now that it's time to render the session for Youtube purposes, I've just now become aware of the 44.1/48 KHz issue. 

Am I hooped, or can Premiere render it so that video and audio are synced?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

You should be able to just select 48k on export and Premiere will do the conversion. Try an export and see if all is OK before uploading to YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to just select 48k on export and Premiere will do the conversion. Try an export and see if all is OK before uploading to YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Richard.

So, Premiere did it all for me apparently, simply using Export>Media, and now it's on Youtube and I'm ever so happy.

Which means that Premiere makes things dummy-proof in a way, and that's great. You know, Audition and Premiere are hugely complex, powerful programs and the challenge for a newbie is how to find the way in, how to get basic things done quickly and easily so that you can then start exploring the program in greater depth. Moving things between Premiere and Audition, doing basic edits, rendering it - really straightforward. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines