Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3rd Party Font Rush iOS

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Upon trying to select my font in Rush on iOS, though my font shows up (Vulf Mono) when I select it the text goes away and the app crashes, and now Rush nearly always crashes after less than a minute.

Any tips for selecting 3rd party font and not having Rush crash? I have 20 GB free on phone so that shouldn't be the issue.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Hi Robbies, 

Thanks for reporting this. There's a known crash with certain 3rd party fonts, not all but some. I'll look into your font as well. How did you install this font onto your device? 

Also, in case you didn't know you have access to all of Adobe fonts (17k) within Rush. Here's how to access them 

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/fonts.html

Sorry, I don't have a workaround for the current crash.

Best,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robbies, 

Thanks for reporting this. There's a known crash with certain 3rd party fonts, not all but some. I'll look into your font as well. How did you install this font onto your device? 

Also, in case you didn't know you have access to all of Adobe fonts (17k) within Rush. Here's how to access them 

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/fonts.html

Sorry, I don't have a workaround for the current crash.

Best,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines