Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4k proxies from Mac don't run on iPad

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If I create a Rush project on my MacBook Pro (Rush Version 1.5.58 I become proxy files in the Creative Cloud folder, correct synced. On my 2 iPads Pro with all tried Apps this .mp4 files cant run.

So on the iPad it is absolutly impossible to run the synced projects. (Rush 1.5.60).

• Proxies from full HD Videos genereated on Mac works fine
  • Import 4K videos direct on the iPad in Rush works fine too

Regards

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Sorry for that. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Could you share a screen recording that exhibits the issue?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika

Thanks for your interes. I have never an eror message, generally all shows correct - only if I open on iPad a project with 4k proxies (HLG or Rec709), made on Mac, the first image is frozen or black and I have only sound. With all testet files on two different iPads.

- If I download the proxy file on the Ipad I have frozen the images. From time to time he jumps to another image 2 or 3 in a clip, but not in all clips, normally it is frozen. Sound works.

- On Mac it is all perfect.

- When I use the original 4K and make a new project direct on the iPad it works fine too.

I send you the wished hardcoy. Can be it helps you, a proxy. It shows as a normal mp4, you can try it to run on an iPad, it is not really possible so I think, is not a problem in Rush on iPad, is an problem from Rush on Mac what made this proxy.

IMG_0024.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Give me some time to test it on my iPad.

Thanks

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines