• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding music

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how may i add music to my videos and what preference music app should be used for best results? Thanks in advance .  

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export , How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Hi @josvel33298044xomv,

In the Audio tab, please click the Browse button for musical choices. See if that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @josvel33298044xomv,

In the Audio tab, please click the Browse button for musical choices. See if that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the prompt reply, but my question is I’m trying to download music from Amazon music into Adobe Rush with my photo story line, i do see the audio tab options but with posted music that comes with adobe i believe . I want some of my own music to add, bow may i do this? Thank you again have a great day
Josvel.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @josvel33298044xomv,

You would need to import any audio into your project. Then you can use it in your sequence/timeline. I'm afraid that Amazon music may not be suitable since it probably has copyright protection. Thanks for the question.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines