• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding photos

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im creating a video compilation and have all the videos where I want them but I want to add photos in between. When I click the blue 'Add' button to add my media files a bunch of my photos are not showing up. When I check to see if theyre in the right folder using File Explorer they are there though. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Make sure they have a recognized file extension on them (.jpg).  If the photos are unrecognized formats, they won't be available.

You might need to go to

Windows Explorer / Tools / Folder Options : Click the View tab (in Folder Options), in Advanced Settings, deselect "Hide Extensions".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. 

• What type of files are you importing (codec/ format/ frame rate, frame size)?
  • Have you tried changing the location of the files?

Let us know. Happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure they have a recognized file extension on them (.jpg).  If the photos are unrecognized formats, they won't be available.

You might need to go to

Windows Explorer / Tools / Folder Options : Click the View tab (in Folder Options), in Advanced Settings, deselect "Hide Extensions".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines