• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Rush Unavailable for Android

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know why the hell Adobe Premier Rush isn't available for the most of Android devices? I am currently using Oneplus 8 Pro and its the most updated phone currently in terms of system and specifications but still this app isnt available on Google Play store. It says my device isnt compatible!

Can someone explain me?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Hi Kirtisha,

The Oneplus 8 Pro is not currently supported. even though this is a higher-end device we haven't run it through the approval process yet.   

Currently supported Android devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
  • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
  • OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
  • Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
  • Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro
  • ZTE Orange Neva jet

Thank you,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing Adobe Premiere Rush on your Android device. Here are some possible reasons why the app may not be available for your device:

• Adobe Premiere Rush may not be compatible with your specific Android device. You can check the list of supported devices and platforms on the Adobe website.
  • Your device may not meet the minimum system requirements for Adobe Premiere Rush. Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements for RAM, storage,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirtisha,

The Oneplus 8 Pro is not currently supported. even though this is a higher-end device we haven't run it through the approval process yet.   

Currently supported Android devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
  • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
  • OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
  • Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
  • Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro
  • ZTE Orange Neva jet

Thank you,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peter,

I have a FairPhone 4+ (https://www.fairphone.com/en/) and I cannot download Premiere Rush either.

Could you please tell me if my android is likely to be vetted soon? Is there anything I can do to facilitate this process?

Thanks,

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The approved devices are all 4+ years old. Why is this app not being updated to include new devices? I have a Pixel 6 Pro. It can certainly handle anything the Pixel 3 could.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree! I have pixel 6 pro.  I used to have the 3 but it's out dated and can't even use play store.  They need to update this asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone recommend a competitor as Adobe clearly doesn't care about android users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah i mean I basically got told I'm SOL with a pixel 7 pro and that glitchy video export is just a feature.   If they can't make the app work with Googles own hardware how can we expect it to work properly on any other r phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to chime in here, if only to illustrate that two years on, Adobe are still no better at delivering products for the current Android state of the art. I'm running a galaxy S22 Ultra -- which, as of this writing- is about a year on the market, and Adobe still can't deliver software for it. I suppose folks who run out and buy an S23 in early 2023 can expect to wait until 2025 to finally use the CC products Adobe charges so handsomely for??

Get the lead out, Adobe! 😡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pro support For a Pro Device would be awesome. not sure why older Xperia devices were included but non that seems to be flagship or even professional. 

really sad to see a company tht charges a monthly fee not even keep up with free apps of today. would love to start that Budlight style boycott 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing Adobe Premiere Rush on your Android device. Here are some possible reasons why the app may not be available for your device:

• Adobe Premiere Rush may not be compatible with your specific Android device. You can check the list of supported devices and platforms on the Adobe website.
  • Your device may not meet the minimum system requirements for Adobe Premiere Rush. Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements for RAM, storage, and operating system version.
  • The app may not be available in your region. Adobe Creative Cloud services are currently not supported in Premiere Rush in China, for example.

To learn more about Adobe Premiere Rush and how to use it, here are some helpful resources:

• Adobe Premiere Rush FAQ: This page answers common questions about Premiere Rush on mobile, including how to download and use the app.
  • Adobe Premiere Rush release notes: This page provides information about the latest updates and features in Premiere Rush.
  • Adobe Premiere Rush tutorials: These tutorials cover a range of topics, from basic editing to advanced techniques.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sources:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Note 22 which is a great phone for productivity. So I can use it for Lightroom and Video editing on the go. I have the PC version for when im at home only. I don't even see that latest Note there.

I lost the edits I had on my phone. They stopped syncing. I tried to reinstall then I couldn't download the new version.  

I post to IG from my phone.  Not Pc. If the mood stikes and I'm not home... can't do anything 😴 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines