• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush 100% CPU vs Premiere Pro 25% CPU

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, in the past couple of weeks Premiere Rush has started to have severe CPU usage issues for rendering my videos that I have been doing for YouTube for 3+ years now. All of a sudden with the newest updates, I am hitting 100% CPU usage when rendering with the YouTube 2160p 4k Ultra HD setting. This has never even come close to this before. I jump over to Premiere Pro, and I get my usual 3-4 min render that only takes up 20-25% CPU. This 100% usage is literally causing tons of frame drops in the rendered file. Any idea what this could be? Even going back to an older version of Rush is still having this issue. (I also repaired any issues in system files, did scans etc to ensure nothing was wrong). All drivers and updates including BIOS are up to date. Accelerated engoding enabled in both programs.

My setup:

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X Processor

64GB DDR4-3000 RAM 

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - 8GB GDDR6 

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)

1000 WATT PSU

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't see an edit button, but wanted to say these image files are .mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines