Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush adds a weird filter over my video

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

So i've recently downloaded adobe premiere rush to create a video and it's adding a weird filter over every videos! I've tried deleting and redownloading the app but it won't work, anyone know what I can do ? 

Here's the issue: 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

The GPU typically causes this. Please go to Intel's website and install the latest GPU driver. Here's the link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29957/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939

Let us know if this does not resolve the issue. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Hi @Brenton Lammers,

Try turning off HDR in your iPhone Camera settings. Does that work for you? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The GPU typically causes this. Please go to Intel's website and install the latest GPU driver. Here's the link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29957/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939

Let us know if this does not resolve the issue. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. I took the video on my iPhone though, uploaded the footage directly into Adobe Rush Mobile. It looks fine in AR when I am edited it and playing th video but when I export the file the finished version looks like I have a filter on and it totally changes the color. Why? Please help!! It looks terrible and there is no filter. I attached the side by side comparison for reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brenton Lammers,

Try turning off HDR in your iPhone Camera settings. Does that work for you? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That certainly won't help me with this footage. Are you suggesting that footage in HDR(which is automatically turned on in the iphone) will be automatically distorted by Adobe? Rush cannot handle working with HDR footage without changing the color scheme dramatically? Surely there has to be a work around. I can manually try to turn it off in future videos but you have to do that each time you use your camera. Seems like something that should have come up in the past for other users. Any other ideas since I can't change that footage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brenton Lammers,

Right. HDR is not supported for Rush. It works fine in Premiere Pro, though. Sorry about that. You can move your project there after rough cutting. If you do not have access to Premiere Pro, you can try some of the color effects or create a custom color effect in Rush. That can work. Personally, I leave HDR disabled as it is overkill for standard video editing. Not even high end pros use HDR yet. I avoid it. Let me know if you need help to work around this issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, I'm experiencing this exact issue and cannot get my mobile rush project onto premier pro because creative cloud sync is gone. What color effects do I need to use on my project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people who are facing this same issue, I usually make videos in cinematic mode from iphone and whenever I try to export there is some weird filter that gets added on, so I found a loophole which might help. Add a preset filter to your videos and set the intensity to zero so that the filter has no impact. It worked for me and I hope it'll work for you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the great advice I have been looking for. Thank you for contributing! I will give that a try next time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines