Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere rush crashes while importing files on Win 10

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I'm having problems with Adobe Premiere Rush. I just started the free trial and worked with the one-minute tutorial. Even with the clips within Adobe Rush the program crashes while importing the files into the new project. I have the 1.5 version running on a brand new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330 (i7, 8 gb ram, geforce gtx 1050, 256 gb ssd).

Can someone help me? 🙂

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder was your video shot with and what format and resolution is it?

If you add another form of media -- say a still photo -- do you get the same results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't really know what type of files they put in the tutorial, but I tried with mp4 files from a gopro 5 and it crashed in the same way. Didn't try with a picture, tho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having almost the exact same problem.

I'm not on the free trial and everything worked great until a couple days ago.  Now it crashes almost 100% of the time early in the process.  Sometimes while just selecting a folder to open to find files; sometimes it's when trying to load videos in; sometimes it loads up the video but then freezes up and won't playback.  

I'm on 1.5.12 on running Windows 10.

When I first installed, I had the pink and green problem but updated the driver and that issue was resolved.  Again--it worked FINE for a couple days.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines