• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush deleted my project while it was exporting

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I really need help to recover my project if possible. While I was exporting a video project my laptop shut down due to low battery and when I restarted it the project I was exporting completely disappeared. I also did not check the sync option and always used save to device option. Can I recover the project???????????????????????????

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you try to sign out of Rush and sign in back? If it doesn't work try sign out and back into Creative Cloud account. 

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you try to sign out of Rush and sign in back? If it doesn't work try sign out and back into Creative Cloud account. 

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I do have exactly the same problem nomnom1 described 😞

I tried your solution by signing out and back at Creative Cloud. Also restarted my laptop in between. 
But unfortunately I'm still missing the project I was exporting.

Is there any other solution to get it back? It should be somewhere on my laptop, right?

Thank you for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Does your project is synced to Creative Cloud? Also, what error are you seeing while accessing your project?

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I didn't sync with creative cloud, because I use dropbox as back up for all files. And some of my assets are quite big 🙂 I do have all the assets at my local drive. I also have an unfinished export file (I can't open, because it is corrupted). 
I don't see any error when I try to open the project, because I'm just missing the whole project. It's not at the home screen, where it used to be 10 minutes before (and before the laptop shuting down because of low battery).

Best regards,
Wouter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am here for this exact reason also! My project a 2 1/2 hr video just vanished and I cant find it anywhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid they're forgetting about us, Leonate2.
Are you lucky enough to solve your problem? If so, how did you do it?
I'm actually afraid to start new projects, because I don't want the missing one to be overwritten or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@user1902462 ... Are you still there? I like to start projects up again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wouter,

We're so sorry about this. I hope this thread helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/where-does-rush-store-project-files/td-p/10603633?page=...

Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,
Thank  you for your response. Unfortunately, the thread you supplied doesn't answer the question. Actually, a part of my question is mentioned in the same thread, but not answered. 
The problem is: my laptop shut down (due to empty battery) while Rush was exporting a project. After restarting, the whole project is missing in the home screen of Rush. It's gone, vanished, disappeared.

So I like to know: where can I find the local project file or local database file? 

Yes, I do have all the local assets, but I don't want to recreate all the editing and titles I've already done.
Thank you for your answer!
Best, Wouter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wouter,

I've shared the information with our product team. Also, please confirm if you're signing in from the same Creative Cloud ID?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,
Thank you for your response. 
I didn't switch my CC ID. I only have one 🙂
Also Premiere Rush is only installed on one device (my laptop). All files should be stored local on the hard drive, because I don't sync my projects with CC cloud. 
Best regards, Wouter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for sticking with us. Could you share the data folder? 

• Windows: 
    C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Team Projects Local Hub
  • macOS:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I just sent you a PM with a link to the data folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been having the same issue, and without any type of crash of the app. I simply exported my video, quit the app, reopened a couple of hours later and it didn't exist anymore. I tried going to that directory but the folder "Team Projects Local Hub" doesn't exist either (only the folder "Plug-in" is inside the "Common" folder).

All of my projects are either synced on cloud + local, or just local. Yet I can't find where to go looking for them. On CC web it seems like I can only find the assets but not the project itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also happened to me, 28 of 89 files were unlinked, all files that were stored solely on Adobe Cloud were deleted.

4 hours on the phone with support and no resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have the same problem - after upgrading our Premiere Rush account today all of the projects were lost. All of the media and data files are still on the hard drive but the screen is blank when the app is opened on the Macbook.

Signing out and back in, restarting has not solved the problem - is there a way to manually rebuild the project?

Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. A project of two weeks worth of work is gone after Rush crashed on its own. Logged out, logged back in, and it's gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. any luck yet? got the same problem....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I think my project is lost forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that,

but thank you for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem. Not sure if it was a fluke - but I clicked on one of my other projects and the project that was deleted popped up in the editing screen instead. Currently exporting. Hope all goes well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project too... and it just vanished.

Hmmmmmmm.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finished a project, Adobe blue screened the PC, restart, Rush is reverted back to factory install. Unusual for Adobe but AVOID this product, it has a fatal bug that deletes all your work at random. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had exactly the same thing happen... ugh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines