• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere rush not compatible with the samsung s20 ultra

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont understand how the Adobe Premier Rush is compatible with the samsung s20 but not for the Samsung S20 Ultra? Is there a way around this or will it eventually be fixed to be able to run on the s20 ultra ?

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Hi all!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We're excited to let you know that the Galaxy S20, 20+, S20 Ultra and S20 FE are fully supported in Rush 1.5.38

Happy editing!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

As of now, Premiere Rush is available on selected Android devices that are tested by our product team. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority and we're working hard to support as many as we can. You can submit this feature request here so that our engineers can review it.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We're excited to let you know that the Galaxy S20, 20+, S20 Ultra and S20 FE are fully supported in Rush 1.5.38

Happy editing!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will the S21 be supported ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Playstore was showing incompatible device for me as well but I searched and downloaded and install it from https://www.apkmirror.com and Premiere Rush is working without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

My S20 ultra 5G lets me edit videos but after 50% of randering tell me about some erron and RU closes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an S20 Ultra and still cant download it. Keeps saying my device isnt compatible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines