• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush Showing Black Screen On Mobile

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used The Premiere Rush On My Device Realme X7 For The First Time, I Heard Its a Pretty Nice App For Android, I Downloaded The App via Google Play Store, I Tried To Make A Project, So First I Used The Videos Which I Wanted To Edit. But suddenly the video just became a black screen i could only hear was audio, does this require a special extension for video, for e.g avi,3gp,mkv the video which i tried to edit was .mp4 & also my phone was running on the latest android version(Android 10). I need help regarding This issue as i want to edit some videos ASAP.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We're really sorry about the trouble. Currently, Premiere Rush is not officially available on Realme X7. An incompatible device may cause some performance issues. You can refer to the list of the supported device: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html

Also, please submit this feature request on Rush UserVoice so that it can get more eyes. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines