Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush won't export and freezes

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Rush has been freezing up on me a lot lately. When I am trying to export a video it says it's rendering and the video it's waiting. I have tried multiple times to export my video and it will not work. How can I fix this??

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI amandaw89115579!

Welcome to the Rush community. I see that you're having an issue while exporting in Premiere Rush. We would need more info to troubleshoot.

Could you check if there's enough space available on your device? 

Let us know, happy to help.

Thank you, 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! 

the latest version of rush 

using on an iPad 4

I have 30gb is storage available 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having these exact same issues. Any feedback on this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am not even given an option to export. When I click on Share it says "Create Sequence to Export". How do I do that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah im having those problems too

im not sure what version i have though because i have the adobe sweet through school?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have upgraded my icloud space and still no progress

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi is this a pretty common issue for many users of Adobe Rush? I am not seeing a real solution to this rendering stuck issue from any one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly! I am unable to export, due to an almost immediate freeze in the process. I have an 11th generation i9, 64GB of RAM and the system isn't even breathing hard, but Premiere Rush won't function. I, too, have seen no real solutions (or reasons for the issue) posted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EXACT same problem here!  Why is there no ANSWER coming from ADOBE???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Roy,

These are user-to-user forums. Sorry for the confusion. To get ahold of assisted Adobe Support, you need to contact them here. The chat pod is in the lower-right corner. It's best to contact them Monday to Friday 7AM to 7PM PST. Ask for the video queue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I am experiencing this exact same problem since the last update to version v1.5.58

This is quite unfortunate, as I just wanted to buy it after exporting this last free video and now it just does not work out.

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, its driving me nuts and its a brand new computer so there should not be any space issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two machines (both with Windiws 11 Pro) and my i9 with 32GB RAM machine seems to work fine on export but my brand new i7 with 16GB RAM macine freezes on export.  I would like to help to resolve the issue on the i7 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue makes me wonder if I should return my new i7 laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded Premiere Elements 2019 and it worked beautifully to export to my YouTube and much more capable than Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, with 11th gen. i7, 16Gb RAM and +300Gb free disk space. Other video editing software has no problem, but Premire Rush has been having this export freezing on several latest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines