• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush crashes reliably at 21% of rendering a video - tried all usual fixes. HELP PLEASE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need help fast please! Adobe Rush is very very very glitchy. It crashes, chucks me out regularly, doesn't always download assets even though they are synced to the cloud. It tells me there isn't space on my iPad when there is heaps of space. The ABSOLUTE WORST thing though, is that after hours and hours of editing, it refuses to render and export my videos and this happens regularly. I use an iPad Pro (2021), it is up to date with the latest software, I have tried resetting, deleting and reinstalling the app. Re downloading every last asset from the cloud (which took several hours!) I close and open the app, turn off and on the iPad, I have tried using different wifi networks. I have tried the changing resolution trick. Nothing works, it renders until 21% then chucks me out. I have told all my subscribers on YouTube that a video will be out and it still isn't. I'm starting to panic. It is so frustrating. I pay for this, why the heck doesn't an app that is made to edit and export videos, not do those things? I can't afford a desktop or laptop and I can't afford the fee for Premiere Pro. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SOMEONE!

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Hi @Taylor31907857x02b,

Thanks for the message. I don't think Cinematic Mode is supported. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, can you tell us more about your project? What did you use to record the clips that you're editing? Does it have a lot of text or motion graphics?

Rush is (obviously) getting stuck on something that it doesn't want to render. My guess is that it's probably a motion graphics template or a color adjustment or something that requires a lot of processing power.

It could also be that there isn't enough space on your iPad for this video to export! I would try clearing out the "Recently Deleted" section of your Photos app on your iPad, that always clears up a lot of space for me. 

Let us know what types of effects you have applied to your project, or if it helps after clearing extra space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem at 9% - constantly crashing and kicking me out. The video contains no special effects. It does contain two larger clips recorded on my iPhone 13 ProMax in Cinematic mode. These clips are 15 minutes and 25 minutes, but I cut them down so that the video I'm trying to render is 15 minutes. My iCloud storage is close to full, but my iPad (where I am editing) has over 1TB of storage remaining. I quit all other apps and restarted my iPad. This is so frustrating for similar reasons to the OP - I'm trying to do a YouTube video and it will not render. 

The additional clip overlays I have are videos that are under 2 min and images. I already tried reducing the size of a couple larger images or video clips - it continued to crash at 9% - I included a screenshot showing the number of clips in my 15 min video. I have rendered much larger videos in the past, so I don't know the issue. Both my iPad and Rush are up to date on software updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Taylor31907857x02b,

Thanks for the message. I don't think Cinematic Mode is supported. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines