• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush has been crashing for hours with no success on Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I use Adobe Rush every day, and the program has crashed every time I try to use it on my Windows 11. I have tried restarting my computer, signing in and out of Rush, and in and out of Creative Cloud. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Rush. I then had to re-download all of the fonts and templates I use. I have tried restarting my computer and clearing up space. I have tried deleting old saved WIPs from Adobe Rush that get auto-saved. I have tried using simpler functions in Adobe. I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING and cannot get the app to go through one full edit and render. Someone, please help I am desperate! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, I am now going on the 7th hour of trying to get this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Premier Rush.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add more information: 

I am working with cutting one long podcast video (45 mins) like I have been every day for the past year and cut it into a 5 minute video. I add one image overlay and one template. Nothing has changed with what I am doing. I have had adobe crash before but never like this. 

It doesn't crash at the same point every time and I have been trying hundreds of times today. I have been trying non-stop since noon and it is now 8:21 PM.

Interestingly, I tried cutting a clip without adding anything to it and it crashed in rendering. 

I couldn't even change the name because the time before I tried that and it crashed before I could even render.

If I open the app and leave it open for more than a few minutes it crashes on it's own...it just closes. No idea what is going on. 

Computer storage is fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines