• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush - help with clips corrupting

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Rush on my iphone to make simple short films for a charity. I have no issues putting the footage together but once I render and save the film to my iphone library, when I pay the final version back, some of the clips flicker and appear corrupted. I've tried to replace the clips, by going back into the project, deleting them and replacing - sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. Or sometimes other clips then flicker after I've changed others.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to video tech but any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

@Alexander24711036po61,

Did your iPhone shoot these clips? If so, try a different frame rate, frame size, or both. If not, try transcoding your media in Shutter Encoder to ProRes LT or back to H.264 if you can access a mac or a PC. That should help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere Pro CC to Premiere Rush​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aerofine!

I would recommend trying to export from your desktop. Let's also check if there are any updates available for your phone!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found out if there are any app updates? I don't use my laptop, I solely use my phone for taking, editing and producing the videos so exporting from my desktop isn't an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem!

You can see if there are any updates available for your OS by going to Settings>General>Software Update

And you can see if there are any updates available for your Rush app by going to the App Store and selecting the "Updates" tab at the bottom of the screen.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. The solution to "just export from your desktop" isn't helpful as many people don't have a computer. I am shooting AND editing and exporting from iPhone, as the app is advertised as a mobile app. 

Has anyone found a trick to fix this? I'm editing using Premiere Rush on an iPhone 13.  After rendering, roughly 10% of my clips appear to flicker.  They do not appear this way in the project, only after exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. Has anyone found a trick to fix it? I'm editing using Premiere Rush on an iPhone 13.  After rendering, roughly 10% of my clips appear to flicker.  They do not appear this way in the project, only after exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Alexander24711036po61,

Did your iPhone shoot these clips? If so, try a different frame rate, frame size, or both. If not, try transcoding your media in Shutter Encoder to ProRes LT or back to H.264 if you can access a mac or a PC. That should help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines