• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush not exporting front facing camera video

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was assembling clips taken with an Iphone X in Adobe Premier Rush. The completed video looks fine in Rush, but when I export, the clips taken with front facing camera are black screen (but sound is there). Help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LaurenceL!

Do you have enough space available on your phone? What happens if you open this project on another device and export from there?

Let me know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is plenty of space. The video looks fine in Rush, but then exports as a black screen. I used a Smove gimbal, and I think that may be the issue. The forward facing video works fine and I have tested both front and selfie facing viedo held in my hand, and it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline - I guess to answer your question, I can open the problem clips on my phone and ipad and they appear fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get to the bottom of this in the end? I am also having problems exporting some clips and suspect its the same issue. ( all be it two years later )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue, any updates on the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines