• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush on ipad Pro M1 crashing and lagging

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got my new Ipad Pro and as i started work on Rush Ive noticed that uring a process of creating project app started to lag and crash every couple minutes. I tried to continue work but also started to have problem with playback (frozen video) than crash again. Now a can't even export project to video file because it crash during export.

I tried to:

- Log out from adobe account on all devices

- restart ipad

- reinstall Adobe Rush

I dont believe that 3 minutes 4K video project is to heavy for latest Ipad with M1 processor. Axcually i got it to create in Adobe Rush. If this is usual problem I will have to quit Rush subscription and find something different like Luma Fusion.

Cheers

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi konrad225537385j9f!

Sorry about the trouble. What's the source of the media files? Does it only happen with 4K footage?

Are there any error codes or messages?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

It's the same problem to me. I bought the new I Pad Pro with M1 processor in Dec 2021. Adobe Rush crashes within some minutes on my I Pad Pro with M1 processor (iOS 15.3.1) even as I don't use 4K files but lower resolutions.

Sometimes Rush doesn't even load all files in the timeline but crashes within seconds. Last week there was an update of iOS but the problem has not been solved by that. I spend a plenty of money for my Adobe CC membership but it's disgusting that I obviously can't use Rush on my iPad. Seems I have to quit and search for a better software to edit my videos...

Kind regards

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I quit adobe rush subscription and got a lumafusion. It is a best app you
can get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your advice! I came along that app but did not try it yet. I will do it immediately! Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! I had a look on the functions of Lumafusion and I am absolutely excited. Even Audio ducking is possible. So I will switch to lumafusion. Thanks to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Rush does also have auto-ducking.

Did you make sure that all the media being used in your project had time to fully sync to the cloud?

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines