• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why Adobe Rush isn't compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Ultra S21. I bought this phone so I can film en edit short movies. Can't even find out if or when the app is being updated got this. So frustrating!!! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Hi idris,

Sorry it took so long, but your phone became supported in October of 2021. Check the new system requirements here, it includes this phone: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/42488800

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the exact same question, seems Adobe likes to make the new Samsung phones wait....  Please just provide us with an estimated date of when us paying customer's can use the app we've paid for? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry I can't provide a specific date on when support for the S21 will be available. We're working hard to make sure we release it as soon as we can and are confident it performs at the level we and our users expect. 

Please follow this link for tracking the progress https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/42488800

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as you .I used S21 ultra , i cant install premiere rush in my phone , it is very unacceptable and disappointed and i paid Adobe very months., it make me angry .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am quite frustrated. We bought this phone for the camera and computer power. The s21 ultra is right now the best android for a use like premiere rush, and you dont support it.. I get that it isn't ready, but it really seams like it isnot being prioritised sinse you can't even give an expected date... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the same issue with my Samsung S21 Ultra , and I find it ironic that this forum has been flagged as resolved when it is not resolved at all. 

I have spoken to adobe reps , and they mentioned that it takes 90days for testing after release, but the Samsung S21 Ultra has been out for 5 months!

I honestly do not understand why it is advertised to me that Premiere Rush can ben used on my smartphone, just to find out that it has a very, very limmited amount of supported android devices.

What also astonishes me is that the Samsung S21 Ultra is one of the best phones on the market to take videos with and its from one of the biggest adroid phone manufacturers in the world. How is this not prioritized? I work with devs myself and I understand testing needs to be done , but the facts stated above clearly idicates that Adobe is deprioritizing this.

PLease Adobe , your creative suites are market leading , show us you can do it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will people realise that Adobe are no longer there to help customers? It's all about profits.

It has been this way for many years.

If poeple turn to alternative cheaper products, then Adobe will lose money and wake up!

Simples

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Common Adobe! Not like a Samsung flagship is a surprise or anything.

I want to do some speed ramps to a slow mo clip and it would be cool to do it from my phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's pretty silly that we still can't install rush on what is probably the current flashship pro video editing phone.

I didn't think adobe were apple sellouts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as Adobe get their regular monthly fee I don't think they really
care. I have been an Adobe user now for many many years and can honestly
say that their customer service hasn't change in all that time. Still
rubbish!

From
Grove Video Services
02920 549681 - 07515382371

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this app on my ultra s21 since I got the phone. But suddenly it stopped working the other day. I've used rush for ages and it have been working on all the phones that I've had. But now it's not working on my phone anymore, it says its not compatible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem, but on a less new Samsung, Galaxy S11e. 

It worked fine but then just stopped one day. It starts the app, and then shuts down for now reason...

I've done a system update on my phone, and also reinstalled the Adobe Premier Rush app a few times. No luck

Please fix this issue so that I can start an otherwise good app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news, seems you can download the App with your Browser on 3rd Party APK App Stores. Search for "adobe Rush .apk"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this! I can confirm, installing the .apk on my S21 Ultra/5G works! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd HIGHLY advise against sideloading apps.  A malicious actor could inject anything (and I do mean anything) into that installer and there are no checks or balances to validate the code or most basic security when bypassing the normal Play store process.  Anything installed via a downloade APK better be so trustworthy that you are okay with the fact that it can access all of the data on your phone (files, photos, gps location, IMEI, etc.), and that your phone has access to (every website you're signed into, social media apps, banking apps, home security apps, etc.)  

There's a reason that ability is turned off by default in Android (and Apple won't even allow it, full stop.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here we are, nearly in September and still no word/update.  Add this to the list of reasons I have cut back my Adobe services from the full suite price, to merely the photography plan.  I'm done with Premiere and everything associated with it.

1)  Rush won't work on a major flagship phone

2)  Rush 'works' on a brand new iPad Pro M1, but can't help but crash and lock up, and fail to scrub footage from a GoPro Hero 9, or Canon R5.  (The same iPad running LumaFusion works like an absolute dream, all the way up to 8k RAW footage from my R5...)
3)  Adobe Premiere on PC has utterly poor hardware offload performance and barely handles 4k hevc GoPro footage.  Again, same system is handling 8k RAW and 4k hevc 10 bit 4:2:2 footage from my R5 now that I've switched to Davinci Resolve Studio.  The $300 price tag (perpetual, lifetime, including future upgrades) will more than pay for itself in Adobe Creative Cloud monthly fees.)

I'll likely be replacing Lightroom with Capture One (which is on a BIG sale at B&H right now...) and again, that will pay for itself in short order, and eliminate all recurring monthly costs to Adobe for their inferior software.  Lightroom STILL doesn't even have profiles for the Canon R5. 

Sorry Adobe, you've dropped the ball both with your wallet-pillaging monthly fee model, and complete lack of value for that substantial cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had been waiting 6 months now & finally gave up on it. using Kine master now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears this is going to take forever for the S21 ultra to be supported. Why not allow beta testing for it? Then we are aware of the issues but i still get to use something i am paying for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi idris,

Sorry it took so long, but your phone became supported in October of 2021. Check the new system requirements here, it includes this phone: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/42488800

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines