Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush Project does not load it just bring me back to the home screen

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

One of my Adobe Rush Project does not load it just bring me back to the home screen, the rest are ok. I tried logging in and out, restarting the machine as well as updating Rush.

It is an urgent project and some advice or assistance will be appreciated. It only happened to the one project and it is the one with the deadline.

Thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Are you seeing any error codes or messages? Could you provide a screen recording of the issue? Which device are you using?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika, 

Thanks for your reply. There is no error message. It's just that when i clicked on the thumbnail on the home screen, it just doesn't load and it just keeps bringing me back to the home screen again. 

I am using a Windows PC. I really need help desperately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have your Cloud Sync turned on for this particular project? If you do, can you open it on any other devices?

Here's how to see if it's synced or not: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i did everything. but it did not work. i have redo everything. i think i will consider carefully the next time to use Premiere rush for key project... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines