• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush Projects are gone

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably about half of the projects I have created in Adobe Rush over the last 6 months are just gone. My hard drive was full so I installed a second one and moved the Media Import location to the new drive so I'm assuming that has something to do with it, but I can't find the OG files in either drive at this point. I've been taking a little break from video editing so I haven't been in the program for a couple weeks now, so I'm not sure exactly when this happened. I had about 5 videos in there for an online course my husband and I are working on and I would be pretty devastated to lose all of the work I have already put it. 

I am running Windows 10. Not sure what other info would be needed to figure this out. I'm not a super savvy computer person. This was my husband's first PC build so he knows a lot but not when it comes to this kind of stuff. Help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem on the Adobe rush app. I reloaded the app on my iPhone and all my projects are gone! Please help!! I just worked on a project for four hours! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines