Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush Video Not Playing (Audio is)

New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm actually trying to participate in an Adobe Creative Jam right now - but my Adobe Rush has stopped working

I can load my videos for editing and clip and all the options etc come up but when i click play I only get audio??

Prior to this, earlier this week it was just freezing and i could get no audio or video to play on new projects or projects from my cloud.

Was working fine? Till this week

Really confused... hoping you can help! Would have been great to be able to participate!

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kieran,

Sorry about this. How terrible that this happened to you during a Creative Jam. Have you tried restarting your device? That can help. Let us know if that worked.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried a bunch of times and uninstalling and reinstalling

I uninstalled > didn’t fix the problem + restarted

Uninstalled again > Restarted > Problem Fixed

Later in the afternoon, loaded it for my Creative Jam > wouldn’t load video only audio?

Initially it wouldn’t load audio

It had been working fine for about 5 weeks before last Thursday when the issues began

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All on my cellphone.

Hi team I have paid Adobe Premier Rush billing recurring for use it, However it start working really bad,

1- when I upload a video with audio it is out of sync or distorcioned,-it is a .mp4-

2- When I upload a video it is on different size screen oposite as the original, I mean I have to resize again it -

editing-

When I try report the bug, it is not possible to select the Issue category (it does not work) 

bad bad bad , I just reinstalled it but does not work, so I stopped billing it ....

does not work request report bugdoes not work request report bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines