• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STOCK option is not showing up in my Premier Rush

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you all see, there is no "ADOBE STOCK" option in my Premier Rush.
I've been an adobe premier rush sub for half year now and the option of graphic & template are rather less.
I've seen quite a few youtuber tested out their adobe premier rush, they have plenty of graphic/template of options, they also do have "ADOBE STOCK" option for more graphic/template insert. 
Please help.
I am on Windows 10 PC.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Just a few title and transition options and no option to go to Adobe Stock. I'm on Macbook pro and have Adobe CC account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this problem.   I am running Rush on both a Windows 10 computer and a MacBook Air, and both instances of the program have the same problem, and I too have an Adobe CC account.   I don't know how to fix it, but it is very frustrating.   David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same problem? Isn't there a solution? Can't find any solution on this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines